Not a “ruffle person,” you say? That’s probably because you didn’t know there’s more than one type of ruffle and more than one way to wear ruffled clothing and accessories.
Sure, ruffles can be “girly,” but they can also be cute, simple, and just plain fun! For every personality type, there is a ruffle that perfectly suits it. Complement your outfit with a few handmade ruffles, no matter what your style. You can make something dainty and feminine, like a Ruffled Lace Flower Headband, or something that showcases your adventurous side.
Be proud of who you are and embrace your style with these fun ruffled accessories. Better yet, make some adorable ruffle apparel for a loved one. Perhaps you know a special little child who would like a Baby Ruffle Hat.
9 Ruffled Accessories for a Sweet New Look
- Baby Ruffle Hat
- 20 Minute Ruffle Dress
- Ruffled Baby Blanket
- Coldwater Creek Style Cardigan
- Ruffled Crochet Cardigan
- Scrunchy Tee Shirt Scarf Tutorial
- Easy Burlap Ruffle Lampshade
- Blue Bell Crocheted Ruffle Rose
BONUS! Ruffles look great on crochet wraps and shawls patterns, crochet purses, crochet scarves…pretty much anything can benefit from a ruffle! Check out this collection of 16 Crochet Ruffle Patterns.
Which is your favorite ruffle accessory and why?
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 7 Lucky Horseshoe Crafts - February 23, 2015
- Link Love: DIY Thank You Cards - February 13, 2015
- 12 Easy DIY Projects That Will Restore Your Faith in Crafting - February 11, 2015