Why let the sporting world have all the fun? In honor of the many impending sporting events, AllFreeChristmasCrafts decided to throw a little craft-athon ourselves. We’ve picked a few of our most popular wreath crafts, homemade Christmas ornaments, and more, to go head to head. In order to vote, all you’ll need to do is comment below. We’ve got just one question for you: which craft do you think should take the gold?
Round 1: Wreath Crafts
Wreaths are one of the easiest ways to decorate during any holiday or season. You can hang them on your front door to welcome your guests or even on a wall in your home to add a splash of color or holiday spirit. Here are four heavy-weight contenders looking for that number one spot.
- Winter Coffee Filter Wreath
- Ruffled Organza Snow Wreath
- Stunning Vintage Music Paper Wreath
- Winter Willow Wreath
Round 2: Ornament Crafts
Christmas just wouldn’t be the same without ornaments hung on a tree. As everybody knows, handmade is the way to go. We’ve gathered a few of our favorite DIY Christmas ornaments to go toe-to-toe. Check out the ornament crafts below:
- Frosted Glass Ornaments
- Victorian Beaded Christmas Tree Ornament
- No Sew Quilted Star Ornament
- Sparkly Crochet Snowflake Ornament
Round 3: DIY Snow Globes
There’s something magical about a snow globe, like a little winter wonderland in a jar. These DIY snow globes prove that you don’t need to spend a bunch of money to get snow globes that look like they’re straight from a store. Which snow globe do you like best?
- Beautiful Sparkling Snow Globe
- Anthro-Inspired Snow Globe
- Twinkly Waterless Snow Globe
- Winter Wonderland Snow Globe
Round 4: Lighting Ideas
Nothing quite sets a calm and cozy ambiance like a lantern, votive, luminary, or candle. Turn out the lights, spread them throughout your house, and you’re all set. Here are some of the most popular DIY lighting solutions, which one will you vote for?
- Epsom Salt Luminaries
- Light Up the Night Glitter Mason Jars
- Thrifty Tin Can Lantern
- Snowflake Jar Votive
Let the craft-athon voting begin! Just comment below on which craft you think is best in each category. Ready, set, craft!
Latest posts by AllFreeChristmasCrafts (see all)
- Snow Need to Flake Out – 14 Snowflake Crafts & Giveaway - July 2, 2014
- Beachside Buddies: Summer Crafts for Kids - June 15, 2014
- More Tees, Pretty Please! DIY T Shirts for the Family - June 9, 2014