This week, I went a little out of this world for craft inspiration. I don’t know about you, but my heads been stuck in space. Of course, here at AllFreeChristmasCrafts, we love stars. I mean a Christmas tree is not complete without a star shining brightly from the top, right? I’ve also been daydreaming of the star-filled skies of summer (I’ve got a terrible case of the winter blues; where is summer when you need it?). And to top it off, the Oscars are coming up in 2 weeks, which means the Hollywood stars will be out in full force (and decked to the nines). Really, how could I not have stars on the brain?
In honor of those beautiful twinkling balls of fire thousands of miles above our head and the out-of-this world actors/actresses who will honored at the Oscars this weekend, I’ve rounded up a list of fabulous star crafts. From homemade Christmas ornaments to DIY wreaths, there are so many ways to craft with stars. What are we waiting for, let’s get crafting!
- Elegant Origami Paper Star
- No Sew Quilted Star Ornament
- 3D Star Wreath
- Beaded Wire Star Ornaments
- Hanging Christmas Stars
- Golden Star Door Decoration
- Gorgeous Beaded Star DIY Ornament
- Star of Bethlehem Crochet Ornament
- Tree Branch Star Decorations
- Hungarian Felt Star Ornament
- Once Upon a Star Ornament
- Festive German Paper Star
- Tiny Twinkle Stars
- Scandinavian Inspired Star Ornament
- Glitter Yarn Stars
- Twinkle, Twinkle, Glitter Star Glass Ornaments
- Craft Stick Star Ornaments
- Simply Sewn Star Ornaments
- Beautiful Upcycled Bulb Stars
- Hanging Gingham Stars
- Wish Upon a Star Ornaments
- Prairie Star Crochet Afghan
- Twinkle Star
- Sewn Shooting Star
- Toilet Paper Roll Star Ornaments
Just in case you wanted to craft inspiration more in the route of Hollywood stars, I’ve got a few of those for you, too. Enjoy!
George Clooney Wine Glass – What could be better than having wine with George Clooney?
Ryan Gosling Earrings – Let him whisper secrets to you all day long.
Beatles Spoons – Sargent Pepper, reporting for cooking duties.
Would you ever make a craft with a celebrity face? If so, who would it be?