This month we’re celebrating our bloggers and their creativity. In January 2014 at CHA, bloggers gathered at our CHA Networking Event to meet companies and to work more with us here FaveCrafts. After getting a bunch of crafty swag from the event, they set out to make projects out of the materials they were given. We’re featuring these projects all month with giveaways so you can make your own versions of their wonderful crafts.
Quirky Crochet Handbag
This Quirky Crochet Handbag is an explosion of color that you can carry with you. This tutorial on how to make a crochet purse involves alternating seven colors of yarn. Instead of looking chaotic, the effect is a cute striped pattern that allows the colors of yarn to blend slightly.
You can find this project, as well as many other fabulous blogger projects, in our new eBook, The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2014: Decoupage, Sewing, Jewelry Making, and More free eBook. Download your own free copy today!
Enter to win today’s prize
Today’s prize is a variety of Lion Brand Yarns. Included in the prize is a set of Bon Bons (Party), Unique Yarn, Fettuccini yarn, Heartland Yarn, Thick & Quick Yarn, and two pom poms. Be sure to check out these other best blogger craft projects that use items from this Lion Brand prize!
In order to win today’s prize, all you need to do is:
- Like the AllFreeCrochet Facebook page here, AND
- Like the Lion Brand Yarns Facebook page here, AND
- Leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
Which type of Lion Brand Yarn do you want to use most?
Congratulations to Idell M. who answered, “Where do I start, I craft in all medias, knitting, crocheting, quilting, painting, building …. and I share my crafting with my grandchildren and great grandchildren. My 14 year old granddaughter asked me for YARN for her birthday this month — so I am hopeful the traditions will go on.” We are hopeful too and we hope you enjoy the variety of yarn in this prize!
To see the current giveaway, please check our giveaway schedule.
Enter to win our Super Spectacular Grand Prize Giveaway! Filled with more than $500.00 worth of amazing prizes from 15 companies, this is the ultimate way to get crafting this month! The deadline to enter is April 25, 2014 at 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern time.
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- You must “like” both the AllFreeCrochet and the Lion Brand Yarns Facebook pages to be eligible.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post below.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog tomorrow as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tonight, April 8th, 2014 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- Free Knitting Patterns for Fall - July 31, 2015
- Plan Ahead: 14 DIY Fall and Winter Wedding Centerpieces - July 30, 2015
- DIY Dorm Room Decorating Ideas - July 27, 2015