This month we’re celebrating our bloggers and their creativity. In January 2014 at CHA, bloggers gathered at our CHA Networking Event to meet companies and to work more with us here FaveCrafts. After getting a bunch of crafty swag from the event, they set out to make projects out of the materials they were given. We’re featuring these projects all month with giveaways so you can make your own versions of their wonderful crafts.
Quilter’s Bib Necklace Pattern
Get creative with your jewelry making when you follow this Quilter’s Bib Necklace Pattern. This project is named after quilters because it uses fabric charms in addition to beads. The layered look of this necklace is even more outstanding when you incorporate decoupage beads. You’ll have to break out your sewing machine to make this vintage fabric bib necklace, but this project goes quickly. Plus, if you don’t mind mixing colors and patterns, this bib necklace DIY is also a great way to clean out your scrap stash.
Enter to win today’s prize
Today’s prize is a variety of Coats & Clark products. Included in the prize is:
- Coats and Clark Anniversary Tin
- 200th Anniversary Dual Duty XP General Purpose Thread Collection
- Fashion Closed Bottom Zipper
- Susan Bates Plastic Crochet Hook – Size I9
- Susan Bates Knitting Needles – Size 8
- Phoomph for Fabric
- Free Spirit Essentials Fat Quarter
- Aunt Lydia’s Crochet Thread Baker’s Cotton – Purple
- Red Heart Gumdrop Yarn – Grape
- Tote Bag
Be sure to check out these other best blogger craft projects that use Coats & Clark products!
In order to win today’s prize, all you need to do is:
- Like the FaveQuilts Facebook page here, AND
- Like the Make It Coats Facebook page here, AND
- Leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
What’s your #1 sewing tip?
Thank you all for participating in yesterday’s giveaway! Congratulations to Nina G. who answered “Always read the entire pattern/process before beginning the project. Double and triple check before cutting! And keep scraps because they make amazing quilts, too! ” Great tips Nina! Enjoy your prize!
To see the current giveaway, please check our giveaway schedule.
Enter to win our Super Spectacular Grand Prize Giveaway! Filled with more than $500.00 worth of amazing prizes from 15 companies, this is the ultimate way to get crafting this month! The deadline to enter is April 25, 2014 at 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern time.
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- You must “like” both the FaveQuilts and the Make It Coats Facebook pages to be eligible.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post below.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog tomorrow as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tonight, April 21st, 2014 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 7 Lucky Horseshoe Crafts - February 23, 2015
- Link Love: DIY Thank You Cards - February 13, 2015
- 12 Easy DIY Projects That Will Restore Your Faith in Crafting - February 11, 2015