It’s day 11 of National Craft Month, and this week is all about looking fabulous! Some of our favorite projects on AllFreeBeadedJewelry are the designer knockoff tutorials, which is why we’re featuring this Anthropologie Inspired Limitless Strands Necklace today! There’s no reason you have to spend a fortune to look fashion-forward. Simply whip up this gorgeous necklace to add a bright pop of color and a fun, flirty edge to your look. With this cute and easy jewelry making tutorial, you can get designer accessories on a dime!
Check out the full tutorial for this designer inspired fashion jewelry project on AllFreeBeadedJewelry. It’s so much easier than it looks to make and costs just a fraction of the price of the original. Try this Anthropologie Inspired Limitless Strands Necklace, and soon you’ll have a boutique-worthy statement piece to complete any ensemble to perfection. Make sure you post a photo of your handmade necklace on our Facebook page so we can admire it!
We’re giving away a prize a day every day here on our FaveCrafts blog for National Craft Month. Be sure to check back each day for our Project of the Day post like this one and comment to enter! You have 31 chances to win, and there’s a new special prize each day.
- Contest open to U.S. and Canada residents 18+
- One comment/entry per person.
- Contest closes March 11, 2012 at 11:59p CST.
- Please answer the question below in order to be entered.
- Winners will be posted on this blog and notified by e-mail.
Answer this question below in the Comments Section of this post for a chance to be today’s winner:
What new craft would you love to learn?
Latest posts by AllFreeJewelryMaking (see all)
- Link Love: Macrame Crafts Are Knot Your Average Home Decor - July 18, 2015
- DIY Jewelry in Glass Vials - June 16, 2015
- Fashion Flashback: 1950’s Inspired Jewelry Making Ideas - July 26, 2014