I’m so excited we’re getting so much feedback for National Craft Month. It’s been a blast sharing all of the exciting Project of the Day tutorials with all of you and giving away tons of awesome prizes too! We hope you’ve been having as much as we have! Keep staying tuned to the blog for more craft tutorials and more chances to win. Don’t forget we’re continuing this through the entire month of March, so you still have plenty of chances to win a new prize each day!
Today we’re sharing our Project of the Day, which comes from Prima. We are making a fun bracelet that uses Prima Art Tiles and Vintage Trinkets. It’s a beginner project which makes it great for those just getting into jewelry. Let’s begin!
Add this fabulous bracelet to your wardrobe before stepping out of the house. You’re sure to be the talk of the night. All you have to do is add some of your favorite art tiles and attach them to the bracelet.
- Prima Art Tiles
- Vintage Trinket Heart Locket
- Chain Bracelet
- Jump Rings
- Sharp tool or drill and drill bit
- Punch or drill holes in the tops of the art tiles. For suggestions on how to do so, see this tutorial.
- Attach a jump ring to each art tile. Open a jump ring by placing each side in a pair of chain nose pliers. Holding the left side steady, bring the right side towards you, creating an opening. Put the jump ring through the hole in the tile.
- Select which link of the bracelet chain you wish to attach the tile to; attach the jump ring with the tile to the chain link. Close the jump ring by placing each side in each of your pliers; twist the right side away from you and then back to you while pushing in slightly. Do not add too much pressure or the jump ring could become misshapen.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 for each tile.
- You can add additional trinkets to the chain to create a fun charm bracelet.
Like I mentioned earlier, we’re giving away a prize every single day of March, right here on the blog for National Craft Month. It’s so easy to enter; just be sure to check back each day for our Project of the Day post like this one to comment to enter! You have 31 chances to win and a new special prize each day.
Today’s prize is a Prize Basket valued at $30!
- Contest open to US and Canada residents 18+
- One comment/entry per person.
- Contest closes March 14, 2012 at 11:59p CST.
- Please answer the question below in order to be entered.
- Winners will be posted on this blog and notified by email.
Answer this question below in the Comments Section of this post for a chance to be today’s winner:
When you craft, do you like to craft by yourself or with a group of friends?
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 36 Crafts for Geeks and Nerds - January 20, 2017
- For the Love of the Granny Stitch: Easy Crochet Hat Pattern - January 9, 2017
- 20 Crochet Beanie Patterns to Get You Through Winter - January 2, 2017