This month we’re celebrating 15 New DIY Crafts from some fantastic companies. Each day we will be featuring one of these projects along with a giveaway to help you craft your heart out.
Pretty Paper Flower Wreath
Welcome spring with the Pretty Paper Flower Wreath. This gorgeous DIY spring wreath will be a beautiful addition to your front door or your interior decor. Learn how to make paper flowers with this clever tutorial and attach them to your wreath for a festive look. When you use paper to make your wreath, the flowers never wilt! Your guests will be charmed when they see this lovely wreath on display, and they will be amazed to learn you made it yourself.
Enter to win today’s prize
Today’s prize is a variety of Darice products. Included in the prize is:
- David Tutera Casual Elegance Tags
- 2 Sheets David Tutera Casual Elegance Self-Stick Shimmer Sheet (colors may vary)
- Darice Embossing Essentials – Basket Weave
- Darice Embossing Essentials – Circle Interlock
- Spectrum Noir Markers – Pale Hues
- 2 Rolls of Washi Masking Tape (styles may vary)
- Organization & Storage Chalkboard Labels
- Darice Natural Hemp Cord – Metallic
- Darice Dream Sequins Tape
- Darice Dream Sequins – Glitter
- Collection of Darice Jewelry Designer and Mix and Mingle Beads (colors and styles may vary)
In order to win today’s prize, all you need to do is:
- Like the AllFreePaperCrafts Facebook page here, AND
- Like the Darice Facebook page here, AND
- Leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
How do you use paper in your craft projects?
Thank you all for participating in yesterday’s giveaway! Congratulations to Helen who answered “Once again you offer wonderful products……winning them would be the cats meow…I am a crafter of many classes…these products would give any crafter joy…thank you” You’re welcome Helen! Enjoy!
To see the current giveaway, please check our giveaway schedule.
Don’t forget to enter The Giveaway to “DIY” For! Filled with more than $700.00 worth of amazing prizes from 15 companies, this is the ultimate way to get crafting this month! The deadline to enter is May 23, 2014 at 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern time.
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- You must “like” both the AllFreePaperCrafts and the Darice Facebook pages to be eligible.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post below.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog tomorrow as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tonight, May 12th, 2014 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 10+ DIY Wedding Gifts Any Bride-to-Be Will Love - May 18, 2015
- Calling All Beach Beauties! 8 DIY Swimsuit Patterns Perfect for Summer - May 12, 2015
- 7 Lucky Horseshoe Crafts - February 23, 2015