This month we’re celebrating 15 New DIY Crafts from some fantastic companies. Each day we will be featuring one of these projects along with a giveaway to help you craft your heart out.
Pretty Painted Closet Organizer
If you’re not a morning person, getting dressed can be a real chore. Plan ahead and get a few extra minutes of sleep with help from this homemade Days of the Week Organizer. Homemade closet organizers can really change your routine and turn your day around. With just a few easy-to-find craft supplies, you can create your own version of this colorful and practical project. Kids can make one of their own and add their own personal details to make their organizer extra special.
Enter to win today’s prize
Today’s prize is a selection of Krylon spray paint and a few “blank canvas” objects for you to test out your spray painting skills. Included in the prize is a can of Krylon Shimmer Metallic (blue, black cherry, pink), Krylon Natural Stone and Krylon Gitter Blast, and Krylon Looking Glass spray paint.
In order to win today’s prize, all you need to do is:
- Like the FaveCrafts Facebook page here, AND
- Like the Krylon Facebook page here, AND
- Leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
What do you want to spray paint this summer?
Thank you all for participating in yesterday’s giveaway! Congratulations to Sonya V. who answered “We live in a very old apartment, so first the tub gets reprinted. Then my daughter can finish her painting projects. This would make her so happy.”
To see the current giveaway, please check our giveaway schedule.
Don’t forget to enter The Giveaway to “DIY” For! Filled with more than $700.00 worth of amazing prizes from 15 companies, this is the ultimate way to get crafting this month! The deadline to enter is May 23, 2014 at 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern time.
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- You must “like” both the FaveCrafts and the Krylon Facebook pages to be eligible.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post below.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog tomorrow as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tonight, May 16th, 2014 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 13 Cheerful Cross Stitch Patterns - November 10, 2015
- The Ultimate List of Last-Minute Thanksgiving Crafts - November 6, 2015
- Last-Minute DIY Halloween Decorations: Two “Krazy” Tutorials - October 30, 2015