This tutorial is brought to you by Maria Del Pinto.
Brighten up your Easter brunch with a delicious addition to your table – edible Peeps Placecards! The bright colors (and yummy taste) will make the day even more memorable.
- Peeps Marshmallow Bunnies
- Peepsters Creamy Milk Chocolates
- Wilton Candy Melts
- Wilton Confetti Sprinkles
- Box of Rice Krispies Treats
- Asst Candy Sprinkles
- Mini Robin Eggs
- Place Card
Take three Rice Krispies Treats out of their packaging and put them on a piece of parchment. Place them in the microwave for five to eight seconds (depending on the microwave). While warm, combine two of them and form into a nest or circle. Take the Wilton Sprinkles and add them to the warm treats.
Take the third, split it in half and roll to form log. Cut into three 1-1/2” pieces and put aside.
Heat some water and place in glass measuring cup. Place a small amount of the candy melts into the plastic baggy and seal tight. Place in the hot (but not boiling) water until it melts.
Cut the tip off the plastic baggy and use it as a piping bag by squeezing it to drizzle the candy melts onto the nest to attach the Peeps Marshmallow Bunny, the Peepsters chocolates and the Robin Eggs.
Use one of the Krispie Treats logs to secure the bunny by attaching it with the Candy Melts behind the Peeps Marshmallow Bunny. Allow to harden.
Finish by adding your place card and attaching it with the tooth pick.
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 9 DIY Thanksgiving Centerpiece Ideas to Wow Your Dinner Guests - September 19, 2016
- 17 Legendary Last Minute Halloween Costumes for Adults - September 12, 2016
- 27 Home Decor Dollar Store Craft Ideas - September 10, 2016