This tutorial is brought to you by Latrice Murphy from Any Occasion.
Can you believe it’s almost February? The time is flying and Valentine’s Day is just around the corner. I’ve made a resolution to send more cards in the mail. Yes the mail- not an email, not a text, actual mailman mail. I just love the thought of a little surprise in a friend’s mailbox. So I cranked out this fun little card set for a few friends.
- DCWV gemstones
- Bazzill white cardstock
- Studio Calico wood veneer hearts
- Freckled Fawn wood veneer hearts
- Echo Park yours truly collection
- Pink Paislee Cupid collection
- Pebbles With Love collection
- Freckled Fawn Hearts washi tape
- May Arts Ribbon
- Scrapbook Adhesives 3D squares
- Tombow adhesive runner
I’ve created a short photo tutorial for you to see how easy it is to make these cards.
Get out some supplies today and brighten someone’s mailbox this Valentine’s Day!
What Valentine’s Day crafts are you making this year?
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 13 Cheerful Cross Stitch Patterns - November 10, 2015
- The Ultimate List of Last-Minute Thanksgiving Crafts - November 6, 2015
- Last-Minute DIY Halloween Decorations: Two “Krazy” Tutorials - October 30, 2015