I don’t know about you, but I love the look that fresh cut flowers give to my home. A bouquet of flowers can instantly liven up a living room or entryway, not to mention they smell beautiful…until they don’t.
The bad thing about fresh cut flowers is that they only last about a week…and there’s nothing quite like the smell of old flowers. However, there’s a way to get the look you love and still have flowers that last for years…just make them yourself!
In a full bouquet, it would be hard to tell these precious paper flowers from the real deal. These beautiful blooms look so real that you might even catch family and friends sniffing them just to double check! For example, these gorgeous Incredibly Realistic Paper Hydrangeas look so real that you can easily use them for wedding centerpieces and spring and summer decorating. The Faux Mulberry Paper Roses would also look beautiful as a Mother’s Day arrangement or placed in a lovely vase for a housewarming celebration.
Bonus! We’re giving away an awesome kit to help you make your very own paper flowers. Scroll on down to find out how to enter!
21 Precious Paper Flowers
- Dazzling Orange Tiger Lily
- Sunday Funnies Flower
- Long Stemmed Red Rose
- Pleated Paper Rosettes
- Rosy Paper Flower
- Pretty Paper Flower Wreath
- Blooming Scrapbook Flowers
- Stunning Crepe Paper Peonies
- Tropical Flower Bouquet
- Giant Tissue Paper Flowers
- Petals and Petals Paper Flowers
- Victorian Dream Tissue Flower
- Sunny Yellow Paper Ranunculus
- Decorative Paper Flower
- Aqua Tissue Flower
- Tissue Paper Floral Blossoms
- Crepe Paper Anemones
- Scrap Paper Flowers
- Perfect Punch Paper Flower Pin
BONUS! We’re giving away this awesome Pretty n’ Easy Premium Flower Making Kit, complete with everything you need to make a beautiful bouquet of paper flowers. You have until June 3rd to enter, and you can enter to win once a day…so the more you return, the greater your chances of winning this awesome flower kit. Head on over to the giveaway page to enter today!
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 13 Cheerful Cross Stitch Patterns - November 10, 2015
- The Ultimate List of Last-Minute Thanksgiving Crafts - November 6, 2015
- Last-Minute DIY Halloween Decorations: Two “Krazy” Tutorials - October 30, 2015