Whether you’re living with little kids or you just like your pumpkins to last a little longer in the fall, these no carve pumpkin ideas are great for Halloween and beyond!
The great thing about not carving your pumpkins is that they can be displayed outdoors and indoors. They last much longer than carved pumpkins and open the door for endless possibilities for crafty minds of all ages. You could also use fake pumpkins so they’ll last year after year!
I love these Bedazzled Pumpkins. They’re perfectly classy for Halloween parties and even weddings! You could paint a few of them white for an elegant and sparkly black and white party. This is a great project for kids since there’s no carving involved.
For the more advanced crafter, this Owl Pumpkin is a great project to have on display in the fall. He can sit outside your home and guard your house or you can keep him inside to set the mood for Halloween!
And thanks to all our crafty Internet friends, we have lots of other no carve pumpkin decorating ideas for Halloween! Which one is your favorite?
- Button Pumpkin Tutorial from Compulsive Craftiness
- Chevron Pumpkin from Feeling Lovesome
- Fall Pumpkin from Shanty 2 Chic
- Washi Tape Pumpkin from The SoHo
- Rainbow Glitter Pumpkin from The Swell Life
- Lady Lace Pumpkins from Green Eyed
- Henna Pumpkins from Think Crafts Blog
- Patterned Pumpkins from Lolly Jane
- Mr. and Mrs. Pumpkin Head from Frugal Life Project