It’s not Christmas or your birthday; it’s National Sewing Month, and today is Day One! AllFreeSewing has been counting down to these thirty days for months, and they’ve finally arrived.
Every time you comment on the daily National Sewing Month blog post (all blog post titles will contain “National Sewing Month 2013”), you’ll be entered into our daily giveaway to win 18 Spools (250 yards each) of Coats & Clark Thread plus their 200th Anniversary tin. That’s right, one winner every day, all through September. Can this celebration get any better? Yes, yes it can.
This September, you’ll also have an opportunity to enter our final, grand prize from BERNINA which is (drum roll, please)….
Yes, in exchange for your questions, thoughts, and comments, AllFreeSewing and BERNINA are giving away a brand new BERNINA 215 Sewing Machine at the end of September. You can enter win to win every day here! There’s even more…
Apart from the entry form, you’ll also be given an additional opportunity to enter the final grand prize giveaway. At the bottom of every daily National Sewing Month blog post there will be a link to an AllFreeSewing project page. When click on that link and comment on the actual AllFreeSewing project page, you will receive an additional entry into the final, grand prize. Remember, though, you must comment on the AllFreeSewing project page, not the page that it links to in order to be entered into the final, grand prize (however, we encourage you to comment on the linked-out page as well!)
Let’s start the celebration right now, shall we?
Tell us, what would you do with a brand new, BERNINA Sewing Machine?
Official Rules for Daily Contest
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post below.
- You have until tonight, September 1st, 2013 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
Good luck, everyone! We’re so excited to share ideas with our much loved sewing community and give away lots of goodies!
Latest posts by AllFreeSewing (see all)
- 15 Quick Sewing Projects Under 15 Minutes - July 20, 2014
- What You (Almost) Forgot to Bring: Sewing Purses, Organizers, and More for Travel - July 14, 2014
- Kids and Camping Hacks: 17 Camping Crafts for Kids - July 8, 2014