Scrapbooking has always been a passion of mine, so I naturally jumped at the opportunity to participate in the Michaels Make Every Moment Count Blogger Challenge in honor of National Scrapbooking Month. There’s nothing I love more than capturing and preserving memories through the use of colorful cardstock, stickers, stamps, and more. Whether you’re an expert scrapbooker or still learning the basics, you can always count on the Michaels Lookbook for ideas, inspiration, tips, and tricks.
My best friend is getting married in July, so I thought it would be nice to give her the gift of a wedding scrapbook to celebrate the special moments of her big day. Scrapbooks are always a wonderful homemade gift idea for friends and family because you know your gift will be treasured and cherished for years to come. There’s no better way to reflect back on special moments of life than with a personalized scrapbook.
It didn’t take long for my shopping cart to fill up with scrapbooking supplies at Michaels. Luckily, I had brainstormed a bit before heading to the store, so I was able to quickly find what I was looking for and managed not to get that overwhelmed. There were so many wonderful albums to choose from at Michaels, it was hard to pick the perfect one. I finally decided on the classic and timeless design of the Frame A Name scrapbook by K&Company in white. The rest of my purchase included:
- Bazzill® Basics Cardstock in Atlantic and Arroyo (her wedding colors)
- A variety of wedding-themed stickers by K&Company, Jolee’s Boutique, and Paper House
- Martha Stewart Crafts Gemstone Stickers
- Creative Chaos Snapshot Frames and Bright Frames
- Craft Bond Scrapbook Glue Set and Tape Runner
I can’t wait to get started on creating my best friend’s wedding scrapbook. It will be so hard to keep this a secret from her until July! Check back soon for updates and pictures of the finished album!
Latest posts by AllFreeCrochet (see all)
- Announcing More Crochet Patterns: I Like Crochet - July 17, 2014
- DIY Wedding Scrapbook: Michaels Scrapbook Blogger Challenge - May 8, 2013
- Celebrating National Scrapbooking Month with Michaels - May 6, 2013