As experts and enthusiasts of all things crafty, FaveCrafts decided to host a special National Craft Month blog series for all of our lovely readers. Check back for a new blog post every day featuring our favorite projects, new craft videos, how-to’s from the FaveCrafts editors, and a GIGANTIC, ENORMOUS, AMAZING craft giveaway at the end of the month. That’s right–we’re giving away the biggest prize ever, a gift basket chock full of crafting goodies from our craft closet. There’s something for everyone in this gift basket.
Leave a comment below, and on any blog post labeled “National Craft Month” in the headline, and your comment will count as an entry into the giveaway. You are free to comment as often as once per blog post (for a total of 31 chances to win!). At the end of the month, we’ll pool all of the comments together and pick one lucky winner.
So far we’ve covered knitting, crocheting, sewing, home decor and jewelry for you… Now it’s time to see what else is out there in the craft world! We’ve gathered the “best of the rest” for you, so check out the projects below and let us know what you think! Leave a comment and you’ll be entered in our giveaway for an amazing gift basket.
- No Sew Pencil Case from Frugal Family Fun Blog
- Dessert Stand for a Holiday Party from Mod Podge Rocks
- Pixie Toadstool Birthday Cake from The Daily Mail
- Paper Flowers from Craftiness NOW
- Decoupage Candle Holders from CraftStylish
- An Easy & Inexpensive DIY St. Patrick’s Day Party Table from Sheek Shindigs
- Kids’ Grass Seed Egg Buddies from Busy Bee Kids Crafts
- Candy Play Dough from Babble
- DIY No Sew Headband from Nonpareil Magazine
Which of these projects are you most interested in making?
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 7 Lucky Horseshoe Crafts - February 23, 2015
- Link Love: DIY Thank You Cards - February 13, 2015
- 12 Easy DIY Projects That Will Restore Your Faith in Crafting - February 11, 2015