Mason jars truly are a crafter’s best friend. If you are simply using them to store food or other items, you’re missing out on great DIY opportunities. And no, you don’t need power tools or heavy machinery to alter these glass jars. In fact, you can use fabric, paper, paint and so much more to create a pretty decor item for your home. But wait, there’s more! Did you know that you can also decorate a mason jar from the inside out? Turn a simple glass receptacle into an aquarium or a snow globe with only a few easy-to-find supplies. Mason jar projects are perfect for frugal living enthusiasts and eco-friendly crafts. We can all cut a few corners, especially when it comes to the cost of craft supplies, so why not save big and reuse your glass jars?
We here at FaveCrafts love mason jars just as much as the next crafter. That’s not true – we’re actually obsessed with mason jars and love finding new, inventive ways to use them in craft projects. One reader-favorite DIY idea is Mason Jar Vases, which only requires four supplies. These look great as a centerpiece on a picnic table or in a dining room – you can even add more feminine touches and use them as wedding decorations. Girly Pink Collaged Mason Jars make great candleholders or catchalls for jewelry. Since spring cleaning season is just around the corner, it’s important to remember that you can use mason jars for organizing your craft or office supplies. Our roundup of 5 Mason Jar Ideas to Keep You Organized will help you take control of your space and clear your clutter once and for all.
It’s time to join in on the trend that’s taking over the craft community. Save up those mason jars or buy them in bulk at your local home goods store – they serve so many important purposes and can be customized to fit anyone’s home decor. As long as you have Pinterest and FaveCrafts at your disposal, you’ll never run out of crafty ideas for mason jars – we promise!
- Memory Jar from Bespoke Bride
- Etched Mason Jar Glasses from Sometimes Homemade
- Simple Painted Glass Jars from Just a Girl and Her Blog
- Glitter Mason Jars from Cassandra Monroe
- Hanging Mason Jar Planter from The Three R’s
- Mason Jars With A Blue Patina from Surbuble
- Gumball Jar from We Made That
- Mason Jar Aquarium from Hello Wonderful
- Gilded Mason Vases from Mom Makes Things
Remember, if you enjoyed these organizational mason jar crafts, then you’re going to love what’s in store for you inside our free eBook, 20 Crafts with Mason Jars: Wedding Ideas, Centerpieces, Decor, and More! Download your own free copy today!
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- FaveCrafts News: Our Brand New Crafting Studio - May 18, 2016
- Charming Chameleon Coloring Book Page - May 17, 2016
- FaveCrafts News: New Best Blogger Craft 2016 free eBook - May 9, 2016