Calling all crafters, FaveCrafts readers, and Pinterest addicts! Do you find yourself wiling away the hours on Pinterest, repinning craft ideas left and right? Do you love all of the cool craft projects featured on FaveCrafts.com? Are you interested in winning a giant prize package from Red Heart Yarns? Then you’ll want to keep reading.
We’re pleased to announce our Pinning and Winning contest, which will be held on Pinterest! If you’ve never used Pinterest before, never fear! You can read all about how to use Pinterest before you enter our Pinning and Winning Contest.
How To Enter:
- Follow FaveCrafts on Pinterest.
- Create a board titled: Make It Wear It.
- Pin at least 10 wearable crafts from FaveCrafts.com like hats, jewelry, clothes, or even costumes to your new board. Add the hashtag #FaveCrafts to each pin.
- After you’ve created your board and pinned 10 crafts from FaveCrafts.com, fill out the entry form on FaveCrafts.com. Be sure to add your board URL.
- Limit one entry per person.
- Only pins with the hashtag #FaveCrafts will count toward your ten pins.
- Boards with less than ten pins from FaveCrafts.com will not count as an entry.
- Winner will be contacted by email and announced on FaveCrafts.
- You must be 18 years or older to win, and a resident of the United States or Canada.
- Contest ends January 13th at 11:59 pm, only boards created within by end of the contest count as an entry.
Here’s an example of how to get started:
First we created a new board in Pinterest and called it “Make It Wear It”:
A pin is an image from the webpage you’re on as well as some text (all pins appear as pop ups on your screen). If you’re new to Pinterest and aren’t sure how to pin a project, check out Pinterest’s helpful About page.
And here’s the board!
Share your favorite craft ideas and tutorials and win a huge prize package – what could be better?
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 7 Lucky Horseshoe Crafts - February 23, 2015
- Link Love: DIY Thank You Cards - February 13, 2015
- 12 Easy DIY Projects That Will Restore Your Faith in Crafting - February 11, 2015