Whether you love it or you hate it, Valentine’s Day is fast approaching, and everyone’s scrambling to figure out what to give their loved ones. One of the perks of being a crafter is that we never have to worry about this, as there are always Valentine’s Day crafts waiting to be created. With all the potential decorations, gifts, and edible projects to make, you’ll have a number of inexpensive, personalized ways to show your valentine that you care.
Valentine’s Day Cards
Instead of buying your cards this year, use these easy tutorials to design your own special holiday card. You’re sure to find a way to get your message across with projects ranging from elegant to downright adorable.
Gifts to Give
Make your loved ones something that’s truly one of a kind. You can put your own personalized touches on projects they can cherish for years to come.
- 6 Crafty Ways to Say “I Love You”
- 6 Thrifty and Cheap Valentine’s Day Crafts
- Making Valentine Jewelry: 7 Sugary Sweet Ideas
- 21 Valentine’s Day Sewing Projects
- Valentine Rose Bouquet with Recycled Paper
- Valentine’s Day Gift Idea
Sweets for Your Sweet
Valentine’s Day is the best excuse to indulge in some delicious desserts . You can create traditional candies, or try out some unique designs that put a crafty twist on edible gifts.
Valentine’s Day Decorations
Usher in the holiday with some homemade decorations. You won’t need to spend your money at a holiday store because these crafts can easily be done for next to nothing.
- Valentine’s Day Heart Banner
- Beeswax Valentine Garland
- You Complete Me Pillowcases
- Make Valentine Heart Crafts
- Valentine Crafts to Start Now
Projects for the Kids
Whether they’re looking to make valentines for their classmates or just have some creative fun, your kids are sure to love these easy projects. You’ll find projects for children of all ages to ensure that everyone can contribute to the spirit of the season.
- Kids’ Valentine Gifts and Crafts
- Add the Fun, Creativity & Love Back Into Valentine’s Day; Great free valentine kids crafts
- Easy to Make Valentines for Kids
- Melted Crayon Heart Valentines
Do you prefer to receive store-bought or homemade gifts and cards on Valentine’s Day?
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- Submitting Your Projects to FaveCrafts: Tips from the Editor - June 20, 2016
- 15 Big-Impact Small Space Garden Crafts - June 13, 2016
- 6 Knitting and Crochet Techniques for Aging Hands - June 7, 2016