Valentine’s Day is on its way! Here are some more cool craft ideas I found from around the web. Use these craft ideas for a Valentine’s Day party, or just to decorate your home for the holiday. Some of the craft ideas can even be left up all year round if you’re a fan of red and pink! I included some handmade cards and other gifts in the round-up too, in case you’re exchanging Valentines this year with that special someone. And for those who love to dress the part, Valentine’s Day accessories and other wearables will do the trick!
By the way, if you haven’t signed up for our Valentine’s Day card swap yet, there’s still time! The sign up deadline in February 1st, so go sign up and then start making your handmade card. I haven’t decided what I’m making yet, but there are plenty of ideas floating around on the internet!
- Valentine Heart Cookie Sandwiches from Make and Takes
- Painted Heart Bag from V & Co.
- String Wall Art from Que Linda
- Pop-up Valentine Cards from Martha Stewart
- Glittered Mason Jars from Tatertots and Jello
- Crochet Heart Bobby Pins from With a Grateful Prayer and a Thankful Heart
- Striped Origami Heart Garland from How About Orange
- Love Frames from I Will Craft
- Stenciled Heart Bookmarks from 30 Handmade Days
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 20 Last-Minute Gift Ideas That Everyone Will Love - December 5, 2016
- Best Ornament Contest 2016 Winners + Ornament Tutorials! - November 30, 2016
- 22 Crafting Tutorials and How Tos You Might Have Missed: Part 2 - November 28, 2016