How are you enjoying the Summer Camp Week giveaways and crafts? I know I am! To continue the weekly theme, Link Love this week is full of some of the best kids camping crafts from across the web. I love being outside, and I think interacting with nature is a great way to satisfy a child’s curiosity and connect with them on a more basic level. Plus, it’s so much fun!
Just the thought of the great outdoors makes me want to explore, to experience and create nature crafts and camp crafts for myself and for the kids. I’m not sure why, but there’s something beautifully romantic about wandering the wilderness and living off of the land. Creating crafts from natural, eco-friendly materials seems to satisfy something very primal in people.
If you agree, go camping in the woods, try a hike or nature walk, go canoeing, or just go play in the forest for awhile and gather the basic materials for these fun camp crafts. These crafts for kids and adults are also phenomenal pieces to make at summer camp, where kids especially can experience nature in a way that they normally cannot at home.
If you’re looking for more easy outdoor activities and nature crafts for kids and adults, this great roundup from across the web is just the thing. Garden Inspired Wall Art is a lovely way to celebrate the outdoors and make something amazing for your home decor. Pitch your tent, take a hike, and gather some materials that inspire you from nature and get to work!
- Bows and Arrows from Imagine Childhood
- Tripod Camping Stool from Design Sponge
- Leafy Lantern from Here We Are Together
- Bird’s Nest Necklaces from Eclectic Chica
- Nature Walk Leaf Mobile from Small Wonders
- Camp Journals from Your Home Based Mom
- Glass Jar Lanterns from Gingerbread Snowflakes
- Meaningful Message Stones from Garden Mama
- Summer Camp Chairs from Simple Simon and Co.
- Nature Pressings from My Plum Pudding
Have you seen today’s Summer Camp Week Giveaway from AllFreeKidsCrafts? Click here to check it out!
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 18 Recycled Crafts for Christmas - October 8, 2015
- Best DIY Hair Accessories - September 30, 2015
- National Coffee Day: 11 DIY Mugs You Need in Your Life - September 29, 2015