I hope you’re not sick of the royal wedding yet! I personally can’t get enough royal wedding gossip–speculations about Kate’s dress, guest list faux pas, what kind of crazy headpieces will show up…and of course, royal wedding themed crafts! Here are some ideas for royal wedding viewing parties or general anglophiles.
- Union Jack Tablecloth from The Charm of Home.
- Party Printables from Design Edition.
- Knit Corgi Pattern from Simply Knitting.
- Royal Wedding Cross Stitch from Bugs and Fishes.
- Union Jack Necklace from Hungry Hippie.
- A Royal Wedding Party with more printables from Hostess with the Mostess.
- Cupcake Picks and printables from The Tomkat Studio.
- Royal Engagement Ring Bubbly from Big Red Kitchen.
- Disposable Royal Wedding printables from Suzi Kemp.
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 13 Cheerful Cross Stitch Patterns - November 10, 2015
- The Ultimate List of Last-Minute Thanksgiving Crafts - November 6, 2015
- Last-Minute DIY Halloween Decorations: Two “Krazy” Tutorials - October 30, 2015