Go ahead – crack open a bottle of wine tonight. Enjoy in our favorite vino and when you’re done, save the bottle and create wine bottles, vases and other decor crafts.
For these crafts, you can not only recycle old glass bottles but also make use of leftover yarn, paint or tissue paper. You can paint the bottles, decoupage them or even wrap them up. You can display them indoors on a table or outside on your porch. Wine bottle crafts are some over the most versatile projects on Earth. Don’t believe me? Check out our roundup of 10 Things to Do With Old Wine Bottles and discover creative new ideas. Make a Faux Dichroic Glass Recycled Bottle that will help you stay organized and neat in the new year. If you’re planning an outdoor party, consider creating your own Wine Bottle Candle Shelter to light up the night.
Whether you’re planning an evening in with the girls or want your nightly dose of anti-oxidants, a bottle of delicious wine can really set the mood. In 2013, make it a point to recycle your empty bottles and make cool decor crafts for all seasons. Say goodbye to guilt and “cheers” to fun wine bottle craft ideas in 2013.
- Wine Bottle Vases Decoupaged With Tissue Paper from Creative Jewish Mom
- Ombre Frosted Wine Bottle from Saved By Love Creations
- DIY Upcycled Wine Bottles for Entertaining from Lipstick and a White Tee
- Upcyled Wine Bottles from Totally Green Crafts
- DIY Yarn-Wrapped Bottle Vase from Inside My Hideaway
- Repurposed Wine Bottle Tutorial from Julie Ann Art
- Chalkboard Wine Bottle Table Numbers from Bayside Bride
- Bottle Lamp from Lana Red
- Wrapped Wine Bottles from Crave or Create
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- Best Ornament Contest 2016 Winners + Ornament Tutorials! - November 30, 2016
- 22 Crafting Tutorials and How Tos You Might Have Missed: Part 2 - November 28, 2016
- 55+ New DIY Ornaments: Vote for Your Favorite! - November 21, 2016