News flash: Halloween is over! The craft blogosphere is slowly weaning itself off spooky themed projects (although turkey-tastic tutorials are already sprouting up all over the place) so I thought it would be nice to throw a party! Well, I’ll probably have to settle for an imaginary party, but you guys should definitely use these ingenious craft ideas at your next fancy fête.
- Cecilia from So Tei-Tei recently threw her daughter a delightfully colorful 2nd birthday party with tons of handmade touches. She linked up at our blog hop too!
- Candy corn is still relevant for Thanksgiving, right? The picture alone of these Candy Corn Coolers from Gormet Mom on-the-Go is making me salivate.
- Nancy from A to Z Celebrations recently guest blogged for Tatertots and Jello, showcasing the bumblebee party she hosted for her daughter.
- There’s a free template up for grabs on How About Orange for a butterfly die cut invitation. Classy!
- I love how simple and cheerful these bunting cards from Simply Modern Mom look! Bonus: there’s a tutorial!
- If you’re planning on bringing a dish to an upcoming holiday party, this casserole carrier (also with tutorial!!) from 2 Little Hooligans is worth a look.
- Put the finishing touches on a hostess gift or stocking stuffer with a paper pom-pom gift topper, a free printable template from Nice Package.
- The stylish and crafty Maegan from …love Maegan turned a plain old shelf into a cool mini bar, perfect for hosting an old-timey cocktail party!
- Here’s another simple project, from Between the Lines: upcycle wine corks into cute Christmas ornaments! This might not have anything to do with throwing a party, but you could certainly make these with the garbage accumulated after you throw one!
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 36 Crafts for Geeks and Nerds - January 20, 2017
- For the Love of the Granny Stitch: Easy Crochet Hat Pattern - January 9, 2017
- 20 Crochet Beanie Patterns to Get You Through Winter - January 2, 2017