Keeping with the spirit of the season, I’ve once again rounded up some of the best Halloween crafts I’ve seen in the craft blogosphere this week. Check out what these other bloggers and crafters are making for Halloween.
1. In this day in age, anything can be made sexy–even pumpkins! Sexify your pumpkins over at Shelterpop.
2. Eco-friendly meets spooky at All Good Things Come to Them that Thwaits! See how she recycled milk jugs and turned them into a whimsical skeleton decoration.
3. Vanessa made a cool Halloween wreath at This and That out of tied strips of orange burlap. Genious!
4. Get the free pattern for this adorable Halloween crochet hat from Girl in Air.
5. Invite friends to a Halloween party with a Tin of Bones Halloween invitation from Craftbits. I love the fresh spin on invitations!
6. Another easy recycling project for Halloween! See how Allison from A Glimpse Inside makes pumpkins from paper towel rolls.
7. Add this project from Family Fun to your list of too-cute-to-eat cupcakes.
8. Candy corn is this year’s most popular Halloween motif. Get in on the trend with A Lemon Squeezy Home‘s candy corn inspired hats.
9. Quoth the raven: “Head over to Dollar Store Crafts to find out how to make me!”
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 16 DIY Terrariums and Indoor Garden Ideas to Get You Through Winter - January 23, 2017
- 36 Crafts for Geeks and Nerds - January 20, 2017
- For the Love of the Granny Stitch: Easy Crochet Hat Pattern - January 9, 2017