Love is in the air in craftland! You wonderful crafters sure love hearts (and pink, and felt, and ruffles…) I had a hard time narrowing down all of the pretty Valentine’s Day crafts I’ve seen lately, so expect more next week!
- Heart Felt Wreath from The Idea Room: Love the fluffy felt circles, love the pun.
- Adorable felt roses from Spending Less Living More: Same concept, but you can use it for weddings or year round decor as well!
- A paper heart from Smile Monsters: I love a simple heart craft.
- Heart art from Danielle is Nesting: Part of her No Money Monday series, and I love how it really does require no money!
- Button heart decoration from Till Death do us Part: Simple and sweet.
- Sequin heart shoe clips from Grosgrain: Save a bundle by making these knock-offs on the cheap!
- Valentine’s Day jewelry from AliLilly: See these earrings and more!
- Felt heart hair clips from Krafty Kat: Hand stitched with TLC.
- Heart shaped bird feeder from Skip to My Lou via Alphamom: Show the birds some love too!
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 14 Actually Pretty Perler Bead Crafts to Melt - September 26, 2016
- 9 DIY Thanksgiving Centerpiece Ideas to Wow Your Dinner Guests - September 19, 2016
- 17 Legendary Last Minute Halloween Costumes for Adults - September 12, 2016