We all saw our fair share of amazing hats and fascinators at the royal wedding last week, and now the craft blogosphere is abuzz with hair accessories–and just in time for the Kentucky Derby too! Adorn your ‘do with a handmade hair fascinator using one of these fabulously fashion-forward tutorials.
- Cinco de Mayo Hair Accessory from Bird’s Party.
- Bella Bandeau from Sewing in No Man’s Land.
- Zipper Flower and Feather Hair Clip from The Peasant Housewife.
- Feathered Hair Clip Fascinator from Simple Up.
- Feather and Brocade Head Pieces from Craftzine.
- Ruffled Up Headband from No Big Dill.
- Royal Fascinator from Disney Family.
- Feather Wedding Fascinator from MaryJanes and Galoshes.
- Feathery Floral Hair Fascinator from Offbeat Bride.
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- Popsicle Stick Crafts For Kids and Adults - July 4, 2015
- Jurassic Park Dinosaur Crafts and DIY Costumes for Kids - July 2, 2015
- Link Love: Easy Shawl Patterns - June 28, 2015