Father’s Day is this Sunday. Are you ready? If you still have to make something for your dad, check out one of these fun ideas from around the web. Neckties are a big theme this year, so I hope your dad wears ties!
- “I Love Ewe” Father’s Day Gift from Art Projects for Kids
- Necktie Key Ring from Positively Splendid
- Gone Fishing Paperweight from Piggy Giggles
- DIY Necktie Card from June Craft
- Father’s Day Pen Holder from No Clever Craft
- Candy Filled Tie Pots from Make It and Love It
- Father’s Day Card and Gift Idea from Creative Itch
- Dad’s Coffee Cozy from That Artist Woman
- How to Fold a Father’s Day Tie Napkin from Better Homes and Gardens.
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 24 Crafting Tutorials and How Tos You Might Have Missed - July 25, 2016
- 12 Christmas in July Crafts that You Need to See - July 21, 2016
- 11 Unexpectedly Simple Embroidery Hoop Crafts - July 18, 2016