Father’s Day is this Sunday. Are you ready? If you still have to make something for your dad, check out one of these fun ideas from around the web. Neckties are a big theme this year, so I hope your dad wears ties!
- “I Love Ewe” Father’s Day Gift from Art Projects for Kids
- Necktie Key Ring from Positively Splendid
- Gone Fishing Paperweight from Piggy Giggles
- DIY Necktie Card from June Craft
- Father’s Day Pen Holder from No Clever Craft
- Candy Filled Tie Pots from Make It and Love It
- Father’s Day Card and Gift Idea from Creative Itch
- Dad’s Coffee Cozy from That Artist Woman
- How to Fold a Father’s Day Tie Napkin from Better Homes and Gardens.
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 13 Cheerful Cross Stitch Patterns - November 10, 2015
- The Ultimate List of Last-Minute Thanksgiving Crafts - November 6, 2015
- Last-Minute DIY Halloween Decorations: Two “Krazy” Tutorials - October 30, 2015