It’s time for some link love! Here are the most adorable Halloween crafts I’ve seen around the web this week. Make everything from decorations to food to costumes with these great blogger projects. Enjoy!
- Learn how to make these adorable cauldron cupcakes from Mega Crafty.
- Use recycled materials to make decorative lighted skulls from Dollar Store Crafts.
- Kristin from Write It Down posted a simple tutorial for an ingenious Halloween yarn wreath.
- You can make this Halloween applique with a free pattern from Izzy and Ivy Designs.
- This Halloween concentration game is a great way to get the kids excited for Halloween. Get the How-to from Salt Water Kids.
- Ellen from The Long Thread provides instructions for this too-cute owl costume on Alpha Mom.
- Check out Old Days Old Ways for info on these recycled sweater pumpkins.
- Susan from Living with Punks guest blogs over at Whip Up with this easy Halloween bat mask.
- Here’s an amazing collection of 10 Halloween themed Bento Boxes to make lunch time a little more fun.
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 13 Cheerful Cross Stitch Patterns - November 10, 2015
- The Ultimate List of Last-Minute Thanksgiving Crafts - November 6, 2015
- Last-Minute DIY Halloween Decorations: Two “Krazy” Tutorials - October 30, 2015