Welcome to the final National Craft Month edition of Link Love! This week’s theme on the blog is home decor, so I decided to find some cool home decor crafts you can make using recycled paper. What do I mean by recycled paper? I’m talking coffee filters, paper bags, junk mail, newspapers, magazine, old sewing patterns, sheet music, the works! You can make so many things out of paper in addition to handmade cards and scrapbook layouts. Check out these thrifty things to make for your home, all from paper!
- Spring Coffee Filter Flowers from Little Birdie Secrets
- Easy-Weave Newsprint Basket from Family Fun
- Brown Bag Paper Flowers from A Place for Us
- Magazine Page Mirror Frame from Extreme Cards
- Instant Flowers from Recycled Paper from Maya Made
- Junk Mail Art from Apartment Therapy
- Junk Mail Paper Globes from Alphamom
- Brown Paper Bag Easter Basket from Stick Baby and the Snail
- Coffee Filter Garland from Pamela Garrison
What have you crafted from recycled paper?
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 14 Actually Pretty Perler Bead Crafts to Melt - September 26, 2016
- 9 DIY Thanksgiving Centerpiece Ideas to Wow Your Dinner Guests - September 19, 2016
- 17 Legendary Last Minute Halloween Costumes for Adults - September 12, 2016