Now that it’s officially the Christmas season, you can start working on Christmas crafts without feeling guilty for jumping the gun. (I can’t be the only one who surreptitiously listens to Christmas tunes on November 1st…) If you’re as excited for Christmas as I am, you’ll want to have a fun, festive way to count down. Enter Advent calendars! Here’s a roundup of some super cool Advent calendars I’ve found around the web. One month until Christmas…
- Julie ree sells a template for these pyramid tree garlands on etsy. They double as fireplace mantel decor!
- Recycle vintage wooden spools to make this adorable Advent calendar from Just Something I Made.
- Susan at Live, Laugh, and Create! makes a Christmas countdown project every year, and it’s awesome!
- Here’s another Pottery Barn inspired craft: Olivia Renn made hers using–get this–solo cups!
- What an ingenious use for a shoe organizer! Head over to Chica and Jo to find out how to turn yours into a Grinch Advent calendar.
- This Advent calendar from Raspberry & Chocolate is simple, clean, and French!
- If you’ve got baby jars up the wazoo, turn them into a tree-shaped Advent calendar with Naptime Crafters.
- Learn how to make accordion pleated circles with Polka Dot Pineapple, and turn them into this glam, glitzy magnetic Advent calendar.
- Sew a mini Santa sack for every day of Advent, and fill them with special treats for this kids. Learn how over at The Mother Huddle.
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- Popsicle Stick Crafts For Kids and Adults - July 4, 2015
- Jurassic Park Dinosaur Crafts and DIY Costumes for Kids - July 2, 2015
- Link Love: Easy Shawl Patterns - June 28, 2015