I’m a huge fan of homemade kids’ clothes, probably because I would dress like a child if I could get away with it. Kids get to wear the best stuff: Ruffles! Cartoon characters! Bright colors! Plus, their clothing is so much faster to make (and cheaper too!). If I had kids I’d spend even more time behind my sewing machine. Here’s some inspiration for ya!
- Winter Wonderland Baby Couture from Kojo Designs.
- 20-Minute Ruffle Dress from Me Sew Crazy.
- Tiered Toddler Dress from Obsessively Stitching.
- Kid Pants from Made.
- Bustle Skirt from Sun Scholars.
- Braided Little Girl’s Dress from Me Sew Crazy at The Girl Creative.
- Avalanche Skirt from No Big Dill at Project Run and Play.
- Springtime Ruffles Dresses from Morning by Morning Productions.
- Scribble Shirt from Schwin and Schwin.
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 13 Cheerful Cross Stitch Patterns - November 10, 2015
- The Ultimate List of Last-Minute Thanksgiving Crafts - November 6, 2015
- Last-Minute DIY Halloween Decorations: Two “Krazy” Tutorials - October 30, 2015