I’m a huge fan of homemade kids’ clothes, probably because I would dress like a child if I could get away with it. Kids get to wear the best stuff: Ruffles! Cartoon characters! Bright colors! Plus, their clothing is so much faster to make (and cheaper too!). If I had kids I’d spend even more time behind my sewing machine. Here’s some inspiration for ya!
- Winter Wonderland Baby Couture from Kojo Designs.
- 20-Minute Ruffle Dress from Me Sew Crazy.
- Tiered Toddler Dress from Obsessively Stitching.
- Kid Pants from Made.
- Bustle Skirt from Sun Scholars.
- Braided Little Girl’s Dress from Me Sew Crazy at The Girl Creative.
- Avalanche Skirt from No Big Dill at Project Run and Play.
- Springtime Ruffles Dresses from Morning by Morning Productions.
- Scribble Shirt from Schwin and Schwin.
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 9 DIY Thanksgiving Centerpiece Ideas to Wow Your Dinner Guests - September 19, 2016
- 17 Legendary Last Minute Halloween Costumes for Adults - September 12, 2016
- 27 Home Decor Dollar Store Craft Ideas - September 10, 2016