Crafting and Christmas go together like peas & carrots, peanut butter & jelly, and Heidi Montag & plastic surgery. Before Christmas comes and goes, check out these festive, fun Christmas crafts from around the web. If you’ve got a little extra time on your hands (which I know you all do…) you can make most of these cute crafts with stuff you already have around the house. Merry Christmas!
- Crafts by Amanda shows you how to make this glittery Santa’s belly jar. Glitter? Santa? Jars? Count me in!
- I love when a crafter takes a simple idea and turns it into a stylish product. Not Martha strikes again with these easy mug wraps.
- I’ve never met a pillow tutorial I didn’t like, and this one from Tatertots and Jello is no exception. These pillows add a splash of festivity to any living room or bedroom.
- Bunting and garland is almost as popular as bacon and cupcakes these days. Make simple felt ornaments into a festive bunting with Zaaberry.
- Use up scraps and wrap your gifts in style with this genius idea from The Urban Pasture.
- I never would have thought to turn an old paintbrush into a Santa ornament, but Suzy’s Artsy Craftsy Sitcom did, and they’re adorable!
- Have you ever seen a more awe-inspiring gingerbread house than this one from Melissa Samuels? It’s better than my actual house!
- Creativity Prompt show you how to make these dimensional ornaments cards, which would be a fun craft to do as a family. It even comes with a video tutorial!
- If the ornament bunting isn’t for you, perhaps Punkin Patterns’ stocking bunting is more your style. Hang them with care!
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- Submitting Your Projects to FaveCrafts: Tips from the Editor - June 20, 2016
- 15 Big-Impact Small Space Garden Crafts - June 13, 2016
- 6 Knitting and Crochet Techniques for Aging Hands - June 7, 2016