Yesterday, I published a post on how to get started with free beading patterns. I outlined the tools and materials you will need for beading and defined essential terms such as “crimping.” You can browse a huge collection of free beading patterns at FaveCrafts, including 101 Free Beading Patterns. Here are some additional sources on the web for beading patterns, projects, tutorials and more:
- Beading Daily– This beading website from Interweave is associated with magazines including Beadwork, Step by Step Wire Jewelry, Jewelry Artist and Stringing. Check out the extensive collection of how-to tutorials from jump rings to how to name your jewelry products.
- The Lone Beader– Check out this fun blog about bead embroidery. The beaded animals are fantastic.
- Beadage– This beading website publishes free beading tutorials and projects. Make sure to explore the Jewelry Gallery, submitted by readers.
- BeadStyle Magazine– Another print magazine with a website, you can find how-to tutorials, videos, community features and projects for both free and for sale.
- Beading Gem’s Journal– This is a great beading blog with beading tips and tutorials, original designs, book reviews and featured designers.
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 36 Crafts for Geeks and Nerds - January 20, 2017
- For the Love of the Granny Stitch: Easy Crochet Hat Pattern - January 9, 2017
- 20 Crochet Beanie Patterns to Get You Through Winter - January 2, 2017