Today is the ninth day in our 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway. You can enter each day to win the prize of the day! Contest rules and how to enter are below.
ENTER TO WIN TODAY’S PRIZE
Today’s prize is the project materials to make Light Up the Night Glitter Jar above from ILovetoCreate which is a Body Art Glitter Tattoo Kit (in red, white, silver), Glitter Spray Paint, Fashion Glitter (24 colors), Beads in a Bottle Glitter, 5 small fabric paintbrushes, Fabric Paint (in gold, diamond, ruby, gold, green). In order to win today’s present, all you need to do is:
* Like the AllFreeHolidayCrafts Facebook Page here, AND
* Leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
Have you made a mason craft jar before? What was it?
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- You must “like” the AllFreeHolidayCrafts Facebook page to be eligible.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog tomorrow as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tonight, Tuesday, December 10th at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on the project above. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
BONUS! ENTER TO WIN ALL 12 DAYS OF PRIZES!
Enter to win all 12 Presents from the 12 Days of Christmas by entering a comment on today’s project, Light up the Night Glitter Jar on the AllFreeHolidayCrafts site. You can enter a comment each day of the contest on each of the 12 projects for 12 chances to win!
OFFICIAL RULES FOR GRAND PRIZE
- To be entered to win the “sleigh of prizes”, one of each of the 12 days prizes, you must comment on today’s project of the day, Light up the Night Glitter Jar.
- You have until Sunday, December 15, 2012 at 11:59 CST to comment on our projects on the site.
- One comment per person per project on the site, posted each of the 12 days.
- Comments on this blog post do not count towards the grand prize.
- Grand prize winner of all 12 prizes will be announced on December 16, 2012.