It’s the last weekend you have to prepare for St. Patrick’s day, which means you have four days and counting. This is the best time for you to help your kids out with some cute crafts. The crafts you end up making don’t even have to be specific St. Patrick’s day, but they can be something green. Listed below are a few you might be interested in.
- Cheer Frame
- Good Luck Charm Bag
- Green Beaded Shamrock Necklace
- Kiss Me Irish Button
- Leprechaun Hat Decoration
Here are some other St. Patrick’s day crafts you can make with your kids.
You tell me, what are you planning on making for St. Patrick’s day?
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- Submitting Your Projects to FaveCrafts: Tips from the Editor - June 20, 2016
- 15 Big-Impact Small Space Garden Crafts - June 13, 2016
- 6 Knitting and Crochet Techniques for Aging Hands - June 7, 2016