New Year’s Eve Jewelry
Whether you are looking for glamorous DIY earrings, a festive necklace, a fantastic bracelet, or a dazzling ring, we have what you are searching for in this collection of jewelry projects for New Year’s Eve. Here is a sample of some of our coolest New Year’s Eve jewelry pieces:
- Metallic Floss-Wrapped Cuff
- Black Beauty Beaded Peyote Cuff
- Not Your Mother’s Pearl Necklace
- Blingy Bobble Ring
- Quick Holiday Party Earrings
- Edgy Shirt Collar Necklace
For even more New Year’s Eve jewelry crafts, check out 20 Jewelry Crafts for New Year’s Eve.
Festive DIY Jewelry Projects
New Year’s Eve is a blast, but there is no reason to only have one night to show off your fancy homemade jewelry pieces. If you are looking for festive projects to wear on New Year’s Day and throughout the new year for special occasions and parties, we have some special treats for you.
- Sparkle and Stardust Bracelet
- Champagne Flute Earrings
- Pearls and Bows Necklace
- Gilded Ball Drop Earrings
- Winter Blues Bracelet
- Vintage Pearl and Ribbon Necklace
Beginner Projects to Start Making in the New Year
The start of the new year is a great time to take on new goals and challenges. These beginner projects are perfect for jewelry making novices and still fun for expert jewelry maker. 2014 is your year to be a jewelry creator. Get started with these stylish, yet simple projects.
- Chic Stashbuster Bead Bracelet
- Fancy Macrame Bracelet
- Gemstone Spectrum Necklace
- Classy Crystal Cuff
- Beautiful Beaded Endless Necklace
- 5-Minute Hoop Earrings 3 Ways
For more jewelry projects through the new year, be sure to check in at AllFreeJewelryMaking.com for the latest DIY jewelry projects and trends!
Latest posts by AllFreeJewelryMaking (see all)
- 28 Jewelry Boxes: How to Make a Jewelry Box - February 1, 2016
- Link Love: Macrame Crafts Are Knot Your Average Home Decor - July 18, 2015
- DIY Jewelry in Glass Vials - June 16, 2015