This month we’re celebrating our bloggers and their creativity. In January 2014 at CHA, bloggers gathered at our CHA Networking Event to meet companies and to work more with us here FaveCrafts. After getting a bunch of crafty swag from the event, they set out to make projects out of the materials they were given. We’re featuring these projects all month with giveaways so you can make your own versions of their wonderful crafts.
Industrial Neon Bracelet
Even though dainty and darling bracelets are always in style, sometimes it is fun to find a new twist on a classic tradition. This Industrial Neon Bracelet combines the elements of a delicate ribbon, metal washers, and bold colors to create a lovely, modern jewelry piece that you can make for under two dollars. The beautiful fuchsia and turquoise hues are vibrant and bright, and complement the strong, industrial look of the metal washers. Learn how to make a bracelet that is edgy, yet feminine with this printable tutorial for a thrifty homemade bracelet.
Enter to win today’s prize
Today’s prize is a variety of Design Master products. Included in the prize is:
- 4 Cans Design Master Colortool Spray (colors may vary)
- Design Master Premium Metals Spray Paint (colors may vary)
- Design Master Clear Coat Spray (colors may vary)
- Assorted Design Master Spray Paint
In order to win today’s prize, all you need to do is:
- Like the AllFreeJewelryMaking Facebook page here, AND
- Like the Design Master Facebook page here, AND
- Leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
How would you use spray paint to make jewelry?
Thank you all for participating in yesterday’s giveaway! Congratulations to Lynn P. who answered “I would spray paint some wooden beads to make bracelets and necklaces. Something I have been wanting to try.” I bet Lynn will make some awesome wooden beads with this prize!
To see the current giveaway, please check our giveaway schedule.
Enter to win our Super Spectacular Grand Prize Giveaway! Filled with more than $500.00 worth of amazing prizes from 15 companies, this is the ultimate way to get crafting this month! The deadline to enter is April 25, 2014 at 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern time.
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- You must “like” both the AllFreeJewelryMaking and the Design Master Facebook pages to be eligible.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post below.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog tomorrow as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tonight, April 18th, 2014 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.