Love it or hate it, there’s no denying that Valentine’s Day is just around the corner. While I don’t have a special someone, I still love Valentine’s Day. In fact, every year I draw a heart around the date on my calendar. To me, Valentine’s Day is a time to show you care. It’s also a chance to decorate and eat a ton of delicious candy. What could be better?
There are plenty of projects that can satisfy your creativity before and after Valentine’s Day. A Wired Heart is a fun, unexpected project that can be displayed all year. Since Valentine’s Day occurs during a chilly season, you might want a taste of the outdoors. A Valentine’s Day Topiary allows you to celebrate without heading into the cold. Hearts are the true symbol of Valentine’s Day, but they can used in art projects all year long. A Chic Decorative Heart looks great in any room of the house.
You don’t have to go crazy with red and pink supplies to celebrate Valentine’s Day. In fact, simply making crafts in the shape of hearts can be a fun and easy way to decorate. Best of all, when you think outside the box and use unexpected materials and colors, your crafts become much more practical. You can wear sparkly heart-shaped shoe clips or use a heart-shaped coin wallet all year long.
- Paper Valentine Candy Filled Hearts from In My Own Style
- Paper Heart Ornaments from Morning Creativity
- DIY Glitter Heart Art from Ellinee
- Valentine Wreath from Design Improvised
- Hand Warmers Valentine Heart from Petit Elefant
- Leather Heart Coin Purse from Fabric Paper Glue
- Tiny Crocheted Hearts from The Party Artisan
- Heart Hair Clip from At the Picket Fence
- Hanging Heart Decoration from Isobel Higley
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 14 Actually Pretty Perler Bead Crafts to Melt - September 26, 2016
- 9 DIY Thanksgiving Centerpiece Ideas to Wow Your Dinner Guests - September 19, 2016
- 17 Legendary Last Minute Halloween Costumes for Adults - September 12, 2016