I’m Haley Pierson-Cox from The Zen of Making, and this is your weekly dose of geeky goodness!
Last week, the geeks of the world celebrated Star Wars Day. (Get it? May the fourth?) Because I love of all things Luke-and-Leia, I’m following up the big day with a roundup of my favorite Start Wars crafts. Make them or not. There is no try!
If Star Wars isn’t your thing, there are plenty more geek craft ideas right here on FaveCrafts!
1. Wicket the Ewok from LucyRavenscar – Crochet Creatures
2. C-3PO from Toy-A-Day
3. Star Wars Felt Finger Puppets from Make and Takes
4. Star Wars Softie Pattern: Cuddly Chewbacca from Draw! Pilgrim
5. Star Wars Cookies: R2-D2 from The Sweet Adventures of Sugarbelle
6. Star Wars Napkin Rings Craft from The Star Wars Blog
Did you make something for Star Wars Day? Leave a comment below and tell us about it!
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 20 Last-Minute Gift Ideas That Everyone Will Love - December 5, 2016
- Best Ornament Contest 2016 Winners + Ornament Tutorials! - November 30, 2016
- 22 Crafting Tutorials and How Tos You Might Have Missed: Part 2 - November 28, 2016