I’m Haley Pierson-Cox from The Zen of Making, and this is your bi-weekly dose of geeky goodness.
If you ask me, Halloween is a night made for geeks. I mean, when else can we run around in public dressed up as our favorite characters, monsters, or themes and get high fives instead of puzzled looks?!
If you’re ready to get your DIY ghoul on, here are a few of my favorite trick-or-treat ready costume and decor ideas:
1. Classic Robot Costume from Oh Happy Day
2. Get Ready for Glam Rock: Ziggy Stardust Make-Up from Kandee Johnson
3. Project: Gory Brain Cap from CRAFT
4. Fanged Pumpkins from Martha Stewart
5. Simple (yet effective) Edward Scissorhands costume for kiddos from caraslifka on Instructables
6. Tutorial – Wands from majann on deviantART
Want even more crafty Halloween ideas? Head on over to my Fairy Wings Roundup right here on FaveCrafts!
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 7 Lucky Horseshoe Crafts - February 23, 2015
- Link Love: DIY Thank You Cards - February 13, 2015
- 12 Easy DIY Projects That Will Restore Your Faith in Crafting - February 11, 2015