I’m Haley Pierson-Cox from The Zen of Making, and this is your weekly dose of geeky goodness.
When I was visiting a friend in Chicago a couple of months ago, we stopped by a toy store to pick up a few of those geodes that you break open with a hammer. (I’d been dying to try it since I was a little kid!) We only found a few sparkly spots inside our volcanic stones, but that was more than enough to start a full-on rock-related project obsession! Here’s a roundup of my favorite ideas:
1. DIY: Geode Ring from UNIQUE
2. DIY Turquoise Inspired Jewelry from Delighted Momma
3. DIY: Geode Bottle Stoppers from Cupcakes and Cashmere
4. Kryptonite Candy from BrittLiv on Instructables
5. Tutorial: Rain Chain from Wire-Wrapped Rock from Dollar Store Crafts
6. How to Make a Felted Stone from Lil Fish Studios
Need a double shot of science-tastic crafting? Head on over to my Steampunk Craft Roundup right here on FaveCrafts!