I’m Haley Pierson-Cox from The Zen of Making, and this is your weekly dose of geeky goodness.
Whenever I’m walking through an antique shop or flea market, vintage rulers and yardsticks are usually the first thing to catch my eye. Someday, I’ll have that ruler-topped kitchen counter (and maybe yardstick baseboards too), but for now, I’ll have to practice on the small stuff. With that in mind, here are six of my favorite ruler and yardstick projects to help you embrace your own inner geeky decorator!
1. Yardstick Buffet Tutorial from Corner House
2. How-to: Ruler Clutch Purse from Hands Occupied
3. Entryway Ruler Box Tutorial from Being Brook
4. Wednes-DIY: Ruler Lamp from A Case of the Mundays
5. Repurposed Folding Rulers from My Salvaged Treasures
6. Ruler Table Runner from Country Living
Like letters better than numbers? Head on over to my Keyboard Key Tie Tack or Lapel Pin Tutorial right here on FaveCrafts!
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- Best DIY Hair Accessories - September 30, 2015
- National Coffee Day: 11 DIY Mugs You Need in Your Life - September 29, 2015
- 13 Vintage Christmas Crafts - September 25, 2015