I’m Haley Pierson-Cox from The Zen of Making, and this is your weekly dose of geeky goodness!
Are you Avengers obsessed? Here’s a roundup of my favorite superhero-tastic projects from around the crafty internet!
1. Subtle Superhero Shirt from I Am Momma Hear Me Roar
2. The Hulk Amigurumi Finger Puppet from Crochetbot 3000
3. Cross Stitch Pattern Fun With The Avengers from Dork Stitch
4. Flying Captain America Shield from seamster on Instructables
5. Iron Man Origami from Origami by Brian Chan
6. Avengers Bookmarks Craft for Kids from Crafts by Amanda
Who’s your favorite Avengers hero?
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 10+ DIY Wedding Gifts Any Bride-to-Be Will Love - May 18, 2015
- Calling All Beach Beauties! 8 DIY Swimsuit Patterns Perfect for Summer - May 12, 2015
- 7 Lucky Horseshoe Crafts - February 23, 2015