Hi! I’m Haley Pierson-Cox from The Zen of Making, and I’m here with your weekly dose of geeky goodness.
With Earth Day fast approaching, I’ve been scouring the internet for creative upcycling inspiration, and the steampunk community has definitely delivered. Because steampunk style is all about bringing together unlikely elements to create a whimsical future-meets-distant-past look, there are endless opportunities to reuse, repurpose, and recycle everything from old lace to out of date electronics. You can find 6 of my favorite steampunk projects below!
Ready to green up your crafting even more? You can find additional recycled craft ideas right here on FaveCrafts!
1. Steampunk Nerf Gun from Cation Designs
2. Steampunk Gear Necklace from Polyform
3. Crochet Pattern: Victorian/Steampunk Ruffled Spats from Mrs. Greene
4. Steampunk Lace Mask from Urban Threads
5. Steampunk Shoes from Life, by the seat of my pants
6. How To: Make a Steampunk/Burlesque Fascinator Hat from MarySew.com
That’s all for now! See you next Wednesday for more geek craft fun!
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 7 Lucky Horseshoe Crafts - February 23, 2015
- Link Love: DIY Thank You Cards - February 13, 2015
- 12 Easy DIY Projects That Will Restore Your Faith in Crafting - February 11, 2015