Hi! I’m Haley Pierson-Cox from The Zen of Making, and I’m here with your weekly dose of geeky goodness.
With Earth Day fast approaching, I’ve been scouring the internet for creative upcycling inspiration, and the steampunk community has definitely delivered. Because steampunk style is all about bringing together unlikely elements to create a whimsical future-meets-distant-past look, there are endless opportunities to reuse, repurpose, and recycle everything from old lace to out of date electronics. You can find 6 of my favorite steampunk projects below!
Ready to green up your crafting even more? You can find additional recycled craft ideas right here on FaveCrafts!
1. Steampunk Nerf Gun from Cation Designs
2. Steampunk Gear Necklace from Polyform
3. Crochet Pattern: Victorian/Steampunk Ruffled Spats from Mrs. Greene
4. Steampunk Lace Mask from Urban Threads
5. Steampunk Shoes from Life, by the seat of my pants
6. How To: Make a Steampunk/Burlesque Fascinator Hat from MarySew.com
That’s all for now! See you next Wednesday for more geek craft fun!
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- For the Love of the Granny Stitch: Easy Crochet Hat Pattern - January 9, 2017
- 20 Crochet Beanie Patterns to Get You Through Winter - January 2, 2017
- 9+ Winter Cross Stitch Patterns - December 26, 2016