With 28 fabric dye projects organized by 18 different dye techniques, the Fun with Fabric Dye eBook is the ultimate craft resource for fashion and fun. Dye techniques, including Batik, Sunburst, Heart and Shibori, include step-by-step photo instructions so that anyone can master the technique. PLUS, find two great ideas for “tie-dye” ceramics in the eBook.
Tulip is offering FREE shipping on fabric dye purchases at their website. Just enter in the code “fave1009” for free shipping at checkout. Offer expires 11/30/2009.
Included in the eBook:
Rubberbanding Fabric Dye Technique
- Dyed Yarn Knit Scarf, with scarf knitting pattern (pg. 10)- Pick up an inexpensive skein of white yarn and use the Tulip® One-Step Tie-Dye KitsTM– Psychedelic to create beautiful variations of color in the yarn. Use the dyed yarn in your next knitting project. A suggested scarf knitting pattern is included!
Gradation Fabric Dye Technique
- Pink Berries Skirt (pg. 36)- Fabric dye can be quite elegant, as with this beautiful sateen skirt displaying a subtle variation in color. Create the skirt shown or use this technique with your favorite color.
Crumple Fabric Dye Technique
- Crochet Rainbow Top (pg.25)- Highlight the crochet or other texture at the top of a shirt with this tie-dye craft project. If you create the shirt, use this idea for a variety of colors without switching yarns or fabrics. Add some color to a boring old top.
Ombre Fabric Dye Technique
- Fashion Shower Curtains (pg. 46)- Fabric dye is great for more than just clothing. You will have the most stylish shower curtain (or drapery) with this ombre project, inspired by moonlight.
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- Paint and Plant: Earth Day 2016 with the FaveCrafts Team - May 3, 2016
- How to Make a Washcloth Bunny - April 20, 2016
- Easy DIY Paper Mache Cake Box - April 18, 2016