One of the best ways to accessorize for summer is to pretty up your arms with friendship bracelets! Great for boys, girls, women, and men, friendship bracelets have made a comeback…and we’re so glad to see their return!
Often made with embroidery floss, like this Ultimate Friendship Bracelet, friendship bracelets are fun and easy projects that can be worn individually or layered for a really unique effect. Depending on how you tie your yarn or thread, you can create all kinds of really neat designs.
As a way to celebrate summer, we’ve gathered up 12 of our favorite friendship bracelet patterns! Ranging in difficulty and style, these summer bracelets are sure to satisfy your crafty itch this weekend!
Can’t get enough friendship bracelets? Scroll on down for a bonus giveaway we just know you’re going to love!
12 Fantastic Friendship Bracelets
- Braided Tee Shirt Bangles
- Zipper Bracelets
- DIY Silk Friendship Bracelet
- Simple Square Knot Friendship Bracelet
- Woven Beads Friendship Bracelets
- Braided Bead and Hemp Bracelets
- Knot Your Average Bracelet
- Chained Together Friendship Bracelets
- Colorful Braided Friendship Bracelets
- Summer Friendship Bracelets
- Effortless Fishtail Friendship Bracelets
- Ultimate Friendship Bracelet
BONUS! Can’t get enough friendship bracelets? Check out this week’s giveaway! We’re giving away a collection of 4 awesome jewelry books, including Friendship Bracelets: Beyond the Basics; Jewelry on a String; Oh-So-Easy Jewelry; and Cords & Bling Jewelry. You have until August 1st to enter, and you can enter to win once a day…so the more you return, the greater your chances of winning this awesome giveaway. Head on over to the giveaway page now and register to win today! Good luck!
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- Charming Chompers: 19 DIY Crafts for Shark Week - June 27, 2016
- Submitting Your Projects to FaveCrafts: Tips from the Editor - June 20, 2016
- 15 Big-Impact Small Space Garden Crafts - June 13, 2016