There are only a few more days left in our special National Sewing Month blog series. Today’s post is awesome because you’ll learn a new technique and be walked through each step along the way! If you’re interested in winning our mystery grand prize, all you have to do is leave a comment under any of the posts that include National Sewing Month 2012 in the headline. That’s it! We’re choosing a winner this Saturday and trust us, you want it to be you so comment away.
To learn more about Jennifer and to find her entire project list, visit her designer profile.
Hi! I’m Jennifer Mathis of Ellison Lane Quilts, and I’m excited to be guest blogging at Fave Crafts Blog today! Since it’s National Sewing Month, I’m sharing one of my all-time favorite techniques with you today.
- rotary cutter
- cutting mat
- ruler (I love the Add-A-Quarter ruler but a regular quilting ruler will be fine.)
- fabric glue stick such as Lapel Stick
|This is the back. You are sewing on the printed side of the pattern. Your fabric is beneath the paper.|
Latest posts by AllFreeSewing (see all)
- 15 Quick Sewing Projects Under 15 Minutes - July 20, 2014
- What You (Almost) Forgot to Bring: Sewing Purses, Organizers, and More for Travel - July 14, 2014
- Kids and Camping Hacks: 17 Camping Crafts for Kids - July 8, 2014