Now that spring is in the air, I want to cover the house in little crochet flowers. Do you think my boyfriend would mind? No matter. I’ve already found some of the best crochet flower tutorials on the web. Make a few of these for mom for Mother’s Day. Turn into brooches like this first example, create jewelry like the wire example or affix to a bit of craft wire wrapped in floral tape for a “bouquet.”
- Attic 24 is my favorite source of insta-cheer. She offers an idea for making tiny crochet flower brooches complete with buttons. If you look closely at the first image, you’ll see the instructions for making the little flowers. Hooray!
- For those of us who learned how to crochet ENTIRELY through instructional videos, Little Birdie secrets offers this video tutorial for creating crochet flowers. Her crochet flowers adorn hats, shoes and more.
- For something entirely different, I found this Craftypod tutorial for crocheting flowers in wire for jewelry or other craft projects. I’d love to get my hands on some craft wire and try this.
- I quite love the layered look of this crochet flower with tutorial from Echoes of a Dream. I think a few of these would look fabulous affixed to a messenger bag.
- For something a bit more ambitious and definitely impressive, check out this pattern for a crochet rose at the Crochet Spot. I’m definitely excited to have found this blog. This little rose would be perfect for an upcoming Mother’s Day gift.
Can’t get enough? Check out these flower crochet tutorials from AllFreeCrochet, AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns and FaveCrafts!
What’s your favorite flower to crochet?
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 36 Crafts for Geeks and Nerds - January 20, 2017
- For the Love of the Granny Stitch: Easy Crochet Hat Pattern - January 9, 2017
- 20 Crochet Beanie Patterns to Get You Through Winter - January 2, 2017