You’re invited to the first ever FaveQuilts Twitter contest!
Join us tomorrow, Thursday June 27, 2012, at 12:00 p.m. EST for a fun chat with your fellow quilters and enter for your chance to win some must-have prizes!
Entering is easy. Here’s what you have to do:
- Follow @FaveQuilts and @DritzSewing on Twitter. Be sure to follow both! If you don’t have a Twitter account, you can easily create one for free!
- Log on between 12:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. EST.
- We’ll post a question on our Twitter feed and provide our special hashtag for the giveaway – #FaveQuilts101. Click reply, answer our question, “What quilting tool(s) could you not live without?”, and don’t forget to include the hashtag! Only tweets that include #FaveQuilts101 will be considered eligible to win.
- Check back at 2:00 p.m. and find out if you’re a winner!
We wanted to bring the best of the best out for this exciting giveaway, which is why we asked our friends at Prym Consumer for a prize! To go along with our topic of must-have quilting tools, they graciously provided us with a Pressure Sensitive 45mm Rotary Cutter, a 12″ x 18″ inch Mat, and a 6″ x 12″ inch ruler from Omnigrid. These quality materials will make the first steps towards making your quilt much easier. You’ll be able to make clean, straight lines with a safe, but precise cutter on a durable ruler and long-lasting mat. Everything from applique to zigzags will be no problem at all with this select group of Omnigrid tools.
Good news! Prym has given you even more to be excited about, because they provided two sets of materials, meaning we’ll have two winners for our contest!
- Contest open to U.S. and Canada residents 18+.
- Contest closes June 27, 2012, at 1:59 p.m. EST.
- You must use the hashtag #FaveQuilts101
- Winners will be posted on this blog and on Twitter.
So make yourself a reminder and follow us on Twitter, because the contest is tomorrow! See you all then!